Wednesday 1 August 2012

NOTW: Primark bargain nails!

I haven't posted for about 2 weeks as I've been so so busy.. But on one of my many shopping trips I've came across a new favourite!! Primark false nails!!!! I used to get my nails done all of the time but i'm not really supposed to wear them in my job so have to stick to falsies that I can just pull off. I went into primark for some of their false eyelashes (which are also an absolute bargain!) and came across these nails when I was standing in the que to pay so I picked up a few sets cos I thought you cant go wrong for £1!




Now arent they great! They look so real when they are on and look just the same as when you pay £30 odd to get the acrylic ones done in a salon.. the glue you get with them isnt great but that might just be because ive used the same make of glue for years and refuse o use any other lol. I didnt need to file them down as they were a good length and I've had them on over a week now and they still look as good as the first day I put them on.

Not bad for £1.. I will definatley be going back for more of these!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...