Saturday 4 August 2012

Aussie Hair Products Review

I've used the Aussie hair products for years now and I really can't see me using anything else as I love their range so much. They have something for everybody and every hair type and I have worked my way through many of their products.
Left to right: Colour Mate Shampoo and Conditioner, Miricale Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner, Dual Personality Heat Protection Leave-in spray, Take The Heat Shampoo and Conditioner.
I have blonde highlighted hair so I rely o. n colour protection products to keep my colour vibrant. I only use this shampoo and conditioner every now and again and use it alongside a toning shampoo which takes the brassiness out of my hair. The toning shampoo only needs to be used once every so often so I tend to stick to the 'Take the heat' shampoo and conditioner for daily use.

With having my hair dyed quite often I can sometimes find it gets dry so the leave in conditioning spray is ideal for me. It smells delicious and really does make a difference. I use it every day after towel drying my hair and then I brush it through so that it gets to all of my hair. My hair rarely seems to dry out now and this is a product that I will be buying forever more as I love it!

I never used to use any heat protection products on my hair and suffered the effects of this which resulted in dry frizzy hair after years of straightening and blow drying on a daily basis! My hairdresser reccommended using a heat protection spray so before looking at any other brands I went straight to superdrug and had a look to see if there was anything in the Aussie range. It is sprayed onto damp hair before drying and smells similar to the leave in conditioner (I think all of the products smell the same?). My hair does definatley feel healthier and now I dont feel as bad for straightening it everyday as I think my poor air can cope with it a bit better now it has heat protection :)

Finally is 'Take the heat' shampoo and conditioner. I have used these products for a while and my hair is in the best condition it has been in for years. Maybe it is because of all of the products I now use.. but I would definatley reccomend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone who uses alot of heat when styling their hair. I only use the conditioner on the ends of my hair as I find my hair goes greasy and limp if I condition the roots, but this is the case with all conditioners not just the Aussie one.

I have used other products including the 3minute frizz rememdy treatment and the 3 minute miracle reconstructor deep conditioner. I liked both products and will more than likely use them again at some point! I'm sure I will purchase a few more of the Aussie hair products at some point so I will keep you posted with their reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...