Tuesday 10 July 2012

Colour me CORAL

My fav colour at the moment is coral. Its such a summery colour, not that we are having much of a summer. In this post I've picked some products which I really like and as the name of the post suggests all of them are CORAL. I am really bad for buying everything in really plain boring colours like black..so my mission is to buy everything that I put in my colour me posts and hopefully brighten up my collection or clothes and accessories. I've picked 1 piece of clothing, 1 pair of shoes, 1 accessory, 1 piece of jewellery and 1 beauty product.

£2.95 Exotic brights nail polish shade Coral Flair from Accessorize

£42.00 London rebel wedge from Asos SALE 


£10.00 Large beaded drop earrings from Topshop SALE
£4.00 Floppy sun hat from NewLook SALE

£35.00 Lace skater dress from River Island




Hope you like what I've picked..hopefully I will pick these items up soon and start my coral collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...