Wednesday 11 July 2012

Barry M dazzle dust eyeshadows

I love Barry M products and thought I woud do a post with some of the new dazzle dust eyeshadows that I have bought. They were £4.50 each from Boots, you can get them in Superdrug too and on the Barry M website. I tried to go for a few colours that I wouldnt normally buy to try them out and also bought 2 that I have used before.

Top left - 22, Top right - 82
Bottom left - 20, Bottom middle - 39, Bottom Right 51
The dazzle dust eyeshadows are really sparkly and look great on a night out. They are so shummery when the light catches them..my pics really dont do them justice!
So the colours I went for were 39-Tan, 51-Mushroom, 22-Onyx Gold, 82-Mint Green and 20-Baby Blue. I have used 39 and 22 before and ran out so decided to get them again as I loved them..and I also decided to try a few brighter colours that I wouldnt usually wear to see what they were like.





As you can see on my hand they do look a bit sparkly but the picture really doesent capture the true shimmer. Boots and Superdrug have sample pots of all the colours so you need to go and try them for yourself and then you will see why I love them so much.


If anyone has used any other colours please let me know which ones and what you think of them as I would love to try some others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...