Tuesday 10 July 2012

Tuesdays Top 5

So this is my first real post and is a post which I will be doing weekly - providing I have a spare half an hour.
Basically I am going to pick an online shop and pick 5 of my favourite items from their 'New In' and 'Just Arrived' sections...and this week its RIVER ISLAND, so here it goes.

£40.00 cream pocket blazer
 I love blazers and cream is one of the few colours I don't have. It has long sleeves which I would usually roll up to make 3/4 length. Very simple and can be worn casually or teamed up with a gorgeous dress for a night out.

£35.00 coral lace skater dress
 Coral is one of my fav colours at the minute so I absolutley love this dress! Its skater style so a bit flared out at the bottom, with a thin waist belt to pull in the waist for a figure hugging effect. Very summery and ideal for holidays.

£60.00 leight beige pu fallaway jacket
 I think this jacket is really nice and is pu material which is like a fake leather feel. It has a double buckle fastening and looks like it has a short hair/fur inside which makes it comfortable and warm.

£2.50 rose gold tone cross ring
This ring is really plain but really pretty. It is rose gold coloured which is sort of a pinky gold, and would look great with pretty much any outfit. For £2.50 you really cant go wrong..


£65.00 white strappy sandals
I dont have many high heeled sandals and its something I should probably stock up on for summer nights out. These sandals come in a dark grey colour too, but I really like the white as they will probably go with more. They have a 12cm heel so pretty high...the higher the better for me!


So that is my first 'Tuesdays Top 5' post.. hope you like what I've chosen, let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...