Saturday 11 August 2012

NOTW - Naked Truth

I am a big fan of the avon nail polishes as I find them really easy to apply with just one coat, quick drying and long lasting! I have almost every Avon nail colour from their catalogue and have just purchased another 4 shades from their new collection so I thought I would do my nails of the week post about one of them.



The shade I have gone for is called 'Naked Truth' which is a natural, nude colour. I think it is a lovely colour and is great to wear all year round, especially for the upcoming autumn and winter seasons.
This is one of the new shades in the new collection and I got an absolute bargain.. I got 4 of the new shades for only £10!! Im not sure if the offer is on the website or not.. but for anyone who doesn't get a regular Avon catalogue posted through their door they also have a website where you can order products which is HERE. The usual cost of this polish is £3.50.



I've had the polish on for a week now and it has only just slightly chipped at the ends and considering I am constantly catching my nails in draws and washing my hands and using alot of things which would chip my nails, I think they have lasted pretty well! The colour is still shiny and with a touch up on the tips would make them look brand new again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...