Tuesday 17 July 2012

Review: Tresemme Split Remedy

I recieved a sample of the new Tresemme shampoo and conditioner 'Split Remedy' in my ASOS order and having noticed a few split ends in my hair recently I thought I would give it a go. I've usued a lot of the Tresemme products in the past and do like the shampoos as they smell great and leave my hair feeling smooth and soft.


In the sample pack I got the shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment.


I only managed to get 2 days worth out of the shampoo and conditioner so didn't get the full effect as it says on the packet that you will notice a difference after 3 days. But saying that I did find my hair really soft and not as frizzy at the ends, which is usually what happens to my hair when it is due a good cutting! The smell was lovely and stayed on my hair after it had been dried and straightened.
I used the leave-in treatment once and just applied the whole packet in one go. My hair felt lovely and silky and I did notice a difference. My hair was left shiny and smelling gorgeous and I couldn't stop playing with it!

I would definatley buy this product and will be doing so once I have finished using the products I already have. I will keep you updated on how I find the product once I have bought the full size bottles as it will give me a chance to try them out for a longer period of time and hopefuly give a bit more of an in depth review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...